We’re excited to announce the release of our latest whitepaper/briefing: “Bryghtpath Briefing: Novel Coronavirus”.
In just a few weeks, the outbreak of Novel Coronavirus has caught the attention and concerns of governments, businesses, non-profits, and individuals around the world.
In this briefing, we hope to provide an understanding of Coronavirus, clear and factual information about the outbreak, insight into the impact the outbreak is having on governments and businesses globally, and our recommendations on action steps that companies and non-profit organizations should take at this time.
The information in this report is current as of the morning of 3 February 2020. We have also included links to credible, factual information from government agencies in the United Nations, the United Kingdom, and the United States.
Our expert briefing contains six key sections:
- Executive Summary. A brief Executive Summary of the report highlighting the information contained within the report – and how you might wish to use the information.
- Novel Coronavirus – Explanation. An overview of the initial outbreak, how the outbreak was discovered, and a brief layman’s explanation of What is a coronavirus?.
- Impact & Spread of the Virus. A brief summary of the outbreak, including the number of confirmed and suspected cases, the number that has died from the outbreak, the spread of the virus to countries globally, and the business impacts that have been felt by companies and non-profit organizations.
- Business & Travel Impacts. A more detailed look at the business and travel impacts that the outbreak has had on the global economy and travel via air, sea, and land.
- Our Recommendations. Bryghtpath’s specific recommendations for businesses and individuals to take – and a brief summary of potential future actions that should be considered as the outbreak continues to expand in the coming weeks.
- Key References / News / Government Information. Links to key reference websites, critical government announcements, and relevant news stories.
Our FREE whitepaper/briefing is authored by Bryan Strawser, Principal & Chief Executive here at Bryghtpath.
Our Novel Coronavirus Briefing is completely free and available for immediate download at this link.