Developing global situational awareness through intelligence
Organizations today often operate globally – ranging from low-risk environments like North America – to moderate and high risk environments such as portions of Africa and Asia. In today’s hyper-connected global economy, it’s critical to quickly become aware as new threats emerge and security situations evolve around the world.
While the risks of unforeseen events can never fully be eliminated, Bryghtpath can help ensure the safety and security of your employees, travelers, and assets globally.
Bryghtpath has designed and implemented travel risk and security programs, intelligence strategies and global security operations centers for the world’s most admired brand, and directly led security evacuations and recovery efforts in Haiti, East Asia, Africa, and India.
- Executive Consultancy on implementing or maturing an intelligence, global security, or travel risk program
- Facility & process design for global security operations centers, intelligence centers, and emergency operations centers
- Strategic reviews of intelligence, global security, and travel risk programs
- Security advisors during an immediate security situation, as a member or leader of your security or intelligence team
- Public-private partnership support for information sharing and best practices with international, federal, and state agencies (INTERPOL, US State Department OSAC, DHS, FBI, and others)
- Partnerships with service providers, such as intelligence providers, security evacuation firms and global security specialists
How can I learn more?
Contact us and we’d be happy to discuss a tailored approach that will improve your organization’s resiliency.