Every day, thousands of threats of violence are made in workplaces and educational institutions around the world.
And most of us – managers or educators – and even human resources & security professionals have no idea how to successfully manage those threats while confidently taking actions that protect your team, students, business, and school.
Managing a threat of violence isn’t part of what we’d all think we would be doing when we started our career in business or education.
The Managing Threats Workshop by Bryghtpath is the ONLY program of its kind that…
- Explains what statements and behaviors actually make a threat you should be concerned with
- Provides the knowledge you need to gauge the severity of a threat – understand the risk factors – and put the right plan in place.
- Gives you the tools, templates, and resources you need to guide you along the way
- Leaves you with the confidence that you’re putting the right plan in place to protect your business, school, team, and/or students
So if you’re ready to finally understand how to effectively manage a threat while avoiding the fear, uncertainty, and overwhelm from other training, the Managing Threats Workshop is for you!
What's in the Managing Threats Workshop?
Here’s what’s inside the Managing Threats Workshop:
- 4 Modules containing 12 lessons and more than 154 minutes of video training
- Module 1: What’s a threat?
- Defining a threat
- What is and is not a threat?
- Real-world examples of threats?
- Module 2: Initial Threat Triage & Escalation
- Evaluating the threat
- Gauging a Threat’s Severity
- Understanding Threat Risk Factors
- Module 3: Building & Managing a Threat Management Plan
- Building a Threat Management Plan
- Unique Planning Considerations
- Monitoring a Threat
- Module 4: Course Wrap-up and Next Steps
- Wrapping up the course
- Our recommendations to enhance your program
- Where to go to learn more about workplace violence prevention & threat management
Want to learn more before buying? Attend our FREE Masterclass: Four Steps to Successfully Managing Threats of Violence in your Business or School
In this 45 minute FREE Masterclass, Bryan Strawser, Principal & Chief Executive at Bryghtpath LLC, will share his experiences of almost three decades of managing threats in four easy to understand and implement steps.
You’ll leave feeling more confident about managing threats of violence in your business or school.