In just a few weeks, the outbreak of Novel Coronavirus has caught the attention and concerns of governments, businesses, non-profits, and individuals around the world.
In this briefing, we hope to provide an understanding of Coronavirus, clear and factual information about the outbreak, insight into the impact the outbreak is having on governments and businesses globally, and our recommendations on action steps that companies and non-profit organizations should take at this time.
The information in this report is current as of the morning of 5 February 2020. We have also included links to credible, factual information from government agencies in the United Nations, United Kingdom, and the United States.
As always, if we can be of any assistance to you as your organization determines how to best address Coronavirus – we’re always here to help. Visit our business continuity, crisis management, crisis communications, and global security & intelligence pages for information about our services – and visit our contact page to set up a call or reach out with questions.
What's in Bryghtpath's Novel Coronavirus Briefing?
Our expert report contains 6 key sections:
- Executive Summary. A brief Executive Summary of the report highlighting the information contained within the report – and how you might wish to use the information.
- Novel Coronavirus – Explanation. An overview of the initial outbreak, how the outbreak was discovered, and a brief layman’s explanation of What is a coronavirus?.
- Impact & Spread of the Virus. A brief summary of the outbreak, including the number of confirmed and suspected cases, the number that has died from the outbreak, the spread of the virus to countries globally, and the business impacts that have been felt by companies and non-profit organizations.
- Business & Travel Impacts. A more detailed look at the business and travel impacts that the outbreak has had on the global economy and travel via air, sea, and land.
- Our Recommendations. Bryghtpath’s specific recommendations for businesses and individuals to take – and a brief summary of potential future actions that should be considered as the outbreak continues to expand in the coming weeks.
- Key References / News / Government Information. Links to key reference websites, critical government announcements, and relevant news stories.
Click to get the FREE report!
About the Author
Our report on Novel Coronavirus was authored by Bryghtpath Principal & Chief Executive Bryan Strawser.
Learn more about Bryan and his background in business continuity, pandemic planning, crisis management, and crisis communications in his biography.