We’re expanding rapidly and are always looking for top talent to join our consulting, communications, and support teams.
We fully embrace a distributed work environment with team members in multiple states and at our physical office location in the Twin Cities in Minnesota.
What does it take to succeed at Bryghtpath?
Bryghtpath is a fast-paced rapidly-growing company where we think and act according to our core values. They’re the cornerstones of our unique culture and approach to work.
It’s important that candidates understand our core values and want to be a part of a team that fully embraces and lives those values every single day.
Learn more about our Core Values.
Why we'll love you
- You have strong collaboration skills and enjoy working within a team
- You’re comfortable collaborating virtually – using communication tools like Zoom, Microsoft Teams, Slack, and project management tools like Monday in order to work with your team towards common goals
- You’re an independent & confident problem solver with the ability to work autonomously toward shared goals with minimal guidance
- You are a project management ninja – balancing multiple projects simultaneously with a high degree of polish and strong attention to detail
- You enjoy a fast-paced environment and thrive under high expectations
- Bryghtpath offers a highly flexible, distributed work environment. Most of our employees either work fully remotely or spend a significant portion of the week working from home.
- Retirement Plan (401k with company match, IRA)
- Unlimited Paid Time Off (Vacation, sick days, and public holidays)
- Health Care: Health insurance, dental insurance, & vision insurance
- Life Insurance
- Family Leave
- Training & Development
- Wellness Resources
What's life like at Bryghtpath?
Dimitric joined Bryghtpath in January 2022 as a Business Continuity & Crisis Management Analyst.
In March 2022, Dimitric penned an article for our website where he answered the question Who quits a large corporation for a company in Minnesota with a team of four?
In this article, Dimitric paints a clear view of what life is like at Bryghtpath – the importance of the work that we do – and how we live out our core values each and every day.
Didn’t see a position that matches your skill set but are interested in joining our team?
Tell us about yourself and what you can do to help Bryghtpath grow
by emailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org.