Seamlessly Transitioning through Digital Challenges
In today’s technology-driven world, disruptions to your IT infrastructure can cause significant harm to your business operations. These disruptions can originate from various sources, be it cyberattacks, equipment failures, software glitches, or natural disasters. Investing in IT disaster recovery is paramount to safeguarding your business continuity.
At Bryghtpath, our IT disaster recovery consulting services equip you with comprehensive knowledge of your organization’s IT vulnerabilities, strategic dependencies, and risks. Through our proven methodologies, we cultivate robust internal capabilities that augment your organization’s resilience in navigating digital turbulence.
While we can’t obliterate the risk of IT disruptions, we empower you to proactively evaluate and manage these risks. We boast a wealth of experience in devising and deploying IT disaster recovery plans for organizations of varying sizes and across regulated and non-regulated sectors.
Our IT disaster recovery consulting solutions are customizable to deliver results in the following areas:
- Consultation and guidance to leadership on IT disaster recovery strategies
- Comprehensive strategic reviews of IT disaster recovery programs through our proprietary Resiliency Diagnosis®️ process
- Expert consultancy on initiating or maturing an IT disaster recovery programs and plans
- Navigation through compliance requirements under regulatory parameters
- Coaching for leaders in the realms of IT risk, business continuity, and crisis management. Learn more about our coaching offerings.
- Support for corporate risk management committees and board oversight
- Standards: ISO 27031, ISO 22301, HITRUST, DIRECTTRUST, EHNAC, NIST CSF, & many others
Resiliency Diagnosis: Evaluate your IT Disaster Recovery Program
In the event of a significant disruption to your organization, how will your company respond?
But this much is certain: your business will face unexpected disruptions.
Understanding how your program and capabilities stack up is the first step to being able to mature your program – even if you don’t have a formal business continuity & crisis management program today.
Our Resiliency Diagnosis process is the perfect way to advance your business continuity, crisis management, and/or disaster recovery program.
Our thorough standards-based review culminates in a full report, maturity model scoring, and clear recommendations for improvement.
You’ll know exactly where you stand and how to go about rapidly improving your current state of resiliency.
Disaster Recovery Lifecycle
We support the full IT Disaster Recovery Lifecycle and related processes, including:
- Risk assessment
- Integration of Business Impact Analysis (BIA) data
- Disaster Recovery Program Governance
- Disaster Recovery Planning
- IT Disaster Recovery Tests/Exercises
- Program Maturity & Evaluation
- Metrics & Governance
In any engagement for our IT disaster recovery consulting services, we meticulously tailor an approach that optimally aligns with your organization’s needs.
Our primary objectives encompass:
- Raising awareness about your organization’s IT risks, vulnerabilities, and dependencies.
- Creating an effective process to manage any IT disruption that your organization may face, with a focus on minimizing impacts as the disruption unfolds.
- Integration of IT Disaster Recovery program processes with business continuity, crisis management, and IT incident management processes
- Ensuring compliance with current best practices, standards, and benchmarks for IT disaster recovery.
- Fostering a solid culture of digital resilience, characterized by well-trained personnel, engaged senior leaders, and well-established processes throughout the organization.
Disaster Recovery Case Studies
We have extensive, global experience designing, implementing, maturing, and managing business continuity and organizational resilience programs for organizations of all sizes.
- A major U.S. electric, natural gas, and nuclear energy company, faced with the challenge of ever-increasing threats against their generation, distribution, and transmission capabilities, turned to Bryghtpath’s Resiliency Diagnosis to evaluate their business continuity and crisis management program and improve the resilience of their organization. Read the full case study here.
- A major health insurance provider retained Bryghtpath to transform and manage their business continuity program through our Business Continuity as a Service offering. Read the full case study here.
- We developed and conducted a business continuity exercise for a major U.S. healthcare organization to help them improve resilience and meet their compliance & regulatory obligations. Read the full case study here.
- A major healthcare technology company partnered with Bryghtpath to build, improve, and manage its business continuity program on a day-to-day basis through our Business Continuity as a Service offering. Read the full case study here.
- A Fortune 50 organization with a captive bank and financial services arm approached Bryghtpath to assist in their FFIEC & State Regulator audit, specifically in the areas of Business Continuity & Disaster Recovery. Bryghtpath oversaw the collection of required artifacts and helped develop program elements that were previously missing prior to the audit. The organization cleared the audit without any significant findings in this area.
- A major global financial services firm, based in New York City, approached Bryghtpath for assistance in sourcing and implementing a business continuity tool to further mature their business continuity & disaster recovery program. Bryghtpath worked with the firm to determine the best applicable tool for their needs and led the implementation, including many customized forms and reporting, for the organization.
Get a copy of our full services & capabilities guide
We can help.
Let the experts at Bryghtpath put their decades of experience to work for your organization
Our team has the experience, tools, and partnerships to help your organization successfully navigate the rough waters ahead – and ensure your organization is prepared.