Bryghtpath works with the world's leading brands
Each of Bryghtpath’s clients brings unique needs when it comes to business continuity, crisis management, crisis communications, and our other services. They also bring the unique culture of their organization.
When we approach a consulting engagement with our clients, we seek to understand how the organization works, their written and unwritten rules, and their other unique characteristics to craft the most effective solutions that will bring success to their program and help the organization thrive in the face of adversity and uncertainty.
Every industry has its own set of challenges, risks, and threats. Our industry experience crosses multiple industries, continents, and intersections.
We do not post a public list of our clients, but we are happy to share references to existing and former clients that have permitted us to do so.
How would you describe the ideal Bryghtpath client?
- You’re a mid to large-sized complex organization that is committed to rapidly establishing or maturing your crisis management, business continuity, and/or crisis communications program.
- You’re willing to allow our team unfettered access to existing documentation, stakeholders, and executives to diagnose the current state of resiliency across the organization and suggest the best solutions that can lead to real change.
- You’re willing to let us accurately diagnose the challenges facing your organization and suggest the best solutions that can lead to real change in your organization while minimizing disruption as much as possible
- You’re willing to be strongly engaged from the very beginning, listening, and reading with intense focus, and jumping into action as we suggest and help implement changes. Clients who are willing to strongly advocate for what needs to be done internally have the best success rate in our engagements.
- You’re open to a different perspective from experienced deep subject matter experts and allow that perspective to be presented to your executives & stakeholders directly by our team.
35 Fortune 500 Clients
471+ workshops facilitated
3128+ plans developed
Experience in 41+ countries
37 hurricanes, tropical storms, and typhoons managed
9+ GB of new content annually
We can help.
Let Bryghtpath help you navigate your resilience journey
Our team has the experience, tools, and partnerships to help your organization successfully manage uncertainty and disruption – and ensure your organization is prepared.