Engaging your audience through workshops, panel discussions, & event keynotes
Bryan Strawser, founder, and CEO, along with other Bryghtpath speakers, travel globally to present keynote addresses, break-out sessions, workshops, and panel discussions (as a participant or moderator).
Our speakers and their presentations are engaging, thought-provoking, and represent the cutting-edge of current strategies, presenting information in a manner that resonates with conference attendees and companies.
Our most requested global risk topics:
- Rethinking business continuity: How to improve resiliency, manage risk, and drive profitability in your corporation
- Building a crisis management framework: How to ensure your company can pull together and turn a crisis into an opportunity for your business
- Becoming a resilient organization: How to bring business continuity, information security, reputation management, and other risk disciplines together
- An uncertain world: A look at global risk, emerging threats, and the current state of resilience
- The Critical Moment: Your role as an executive in planning, preparedness, and crisis management
Our most requested professional development topics:
- Leading through a time of global uncertainty
- Leading globally: How to reposition yourself to lead beyond your home country
- 60 Minutes is at the door! A workshop to train your senior leaders to successfully navigate their next media appearance.
- Successfully managing distributed teams
How can I learn more?
Contact us and we’d be happy to talk about your speaking opportunity, our offerings, and our speaking fees.