Preparing leaders for the critical moment
A well-trained leadership team, board of directors, and subject matter experts within your organization are critical to success in today’s highly competitive and challenging environment.
We offer training aligned with any of our areas of expertise. Our training solutions can be tailored to deliver results that fit your organization’s specific needs and can be offered in-person or via webinar as needed.
- Executive coaching for leaders in business continuity, crisis management, communication, information security, and global/enterprise risk
- ISO certification training for Project Management (ISO 21500), Business Continuity (ISO 22301), Information Security (ISO 27001), and others
- Exercises for leaders at all levels, including C-Suite and Boards of Directors
- Professional development workshops for teams of all sizes
- Communications training designed to prepare your corporate spokespersons, senior executives, and others to face an often hostile media
- Free e-mail based courses that provide an overview of key domains such as business continuity, crisis management, active shooter planning, and crisis communications.
- Custom training programs designed to meet your specific training needs
Our free e-mail based courses
These courses have helped thousands improve their skills, build more resilient organizations, and lead through difficult critical moments.
- Active Shooter 101: Is your company prepared for an unthinkable event? Are you prepared to lead your team through such a situation? Our Active Shooter 101 course is intended to help leaders, planners, and managers understand how to best prepare your organization for an active shooter event. This course contains twelve lessons, delivered one each day via e-mail, that cover topics including why active shooter plans are important, how to manage threats and disruptive workplace violence behaviors, developing an active shooter plan, training your team to your new plan, and how to exercise and evaluate your plan.
- Business Continuity 101: In today’s uncertain world, many organizations face significant challenges with having a strong business continuity program in place. Our Business Continuity 101 course is intended to help leaders and those new to business continuity understand some key strategies to help build a resilient organization. This course contains seven comprehensive lessons, delivered one each day via e-mail, that cover topics such as the business case to invest in business continuity, examples of when continuity plans mattered, how to use ISO 22301 to evaluate your program, and how to sell your business continuity program upwards to your senior executives.
- Crisis Communications 101: Is your company ready for its next reputational crisis? Are you ready to stand in front of the press and put your best put forward as your company manages a PR crisis? This course is intended for the communications, public relations (PR), executive, or manager who wants to ensure they are prepared for their next critical moment. This course contains five lessons, delivered one each day via e-mail, that cover a number of current crisis communications topics.
- Crisis Planning: Why is it important to have a crisis plan in place for your organization? Do you have crisis communications messaging in place for your next crisis situation – integrated directly into your crisis operations plan? This course contains five lessons, delivered one each day via e-mail, that will get you up to speed on the latest thinking in crisis planning. This mini-course is offered through our joint venture Crisis Playbook.
- Crisis Management 101: Is your organization prepared to lead through its next critical moment? Are you prepared as a leader to take on the challenges of being a crisis manager at your company? This course contains ten comprehensive lessons that help participants understand the basics of implementing and leading a crisis management program. It includes practical examples and lessons learned from previous crisis situations.
How can I learn more?
Contact us and we’d be happy to discuss a tailored approach that will assist your organization in protecting your organization’s employees and assets around the world.