Manage your risks before they manage you
Disruptions to your business operations can occur at any time, with or without warning. Risks ranging from natural disasters, industrial accidents, unforeseen extended power outages, and cyber attacks occur every minute of every day in every industry. Investing in business continuity is critical. Our business continuity consulting and proven methodologies deliver a deep understanding of your organization’s strategic priorities, vulnerabilities, and risks while helping to develop strong internal capabilities that strengthen the resilience of your organization.
While the threat from a disruption cannot be eliminated, Bryghtpath’s business continuity consulting services can help you aggressively evaluate and manage your risks.
We have extensive experience in evaluating, developing, and implementing business continuity programs in small, medium, and large enterprises, including both regulated and non-regulated services.
Our business continuity consulting solutions can be tailored to deliver results in the following areas:
- Guidance and mentorship to leadership on business continuity
- Strategic reviews of business continuity and corporate risk programs
- Executive consultancy on implementing or maturing a business continuity program
- Compliance navigation for requirements subject to regulatory factors
- Public-private partnership support for information sharing and best practices with state and federal agencies (DHS, FEMA, FBI, and others)
- Coaching for leaders in the field of enterprise risk, business continuity, and crisis management
- Support to corporate risk management and board oversight committees
- Business Continuity as a Service providing our resources and expertise to manage elements of your program – or the entire program, if needed
- Standards: ISO 22301, ISO 22317, NFPA 1600, ASIS, & many others
Business Continuity Lifecycle
We support the full business continuity lifecycle and related processes, including:
- Risk assessment
- Business Impact Analysis (BIA)
- Business Continuity Planning
- Program maturity & evaluation
- Metrics & governance
In any engagement for our business continuity consulting services, we aim to develop a tailored approach that best fits your organization’s needs.
Our goals in doing so include:
- Increased awareness of your organization’s risks, vulnerabilities, and dependencies.
- A process to effectively manage any disruption your organization may face – seeking to minimize any impacts as the disruption transpires.
- Compliance, as needed, with current best practices, standards, and benchmarks for business continuity.
- A strong culture of organizational resiliency with well-trained personnel, senior leaders, and processes in place throughout the organization.
Free Business Continuity Introductory Training
Our Business Continuity 101 Intro Course is intended to provide a business leader or individual contributor with an introduction to the world of business continuity.
Our Business Continuity Training contains 7 comprehensive lessons that will help you improve your organization’s resiliency. After completing this free business continuity training course, you’ll have the personal knowledge that you need in order to start making an immediate difference.
This course is completely free and is delivered via e-mail over a 7-day period – one lesson each day.
Recent Business Continuity Insights
Business Continuity Case Studies
We have extensive, global experience designing, implementing, maturing, and managing business continuity and organizational resilience programs for organizations of all sizes.
- A major U.S. electric, natural gas, and nuclear energy company, faced with the challenge of ever-increasing threats against their generation, distribution, and transmission capabilities, turned to Bryghtpath to uncover the underlying risks to their organization and develop a new comprehensive enterprise risk and continuity program to ensure the long-term resilience of their company. Read the full case study here.
- A for-profit university with a global presence, working through a sale to a private equity firm and multiple challenges to its business model, turned to Bryghtpath for interim security leadership to rapidly mature their global security, business continuity, and crisis management program while realigning their team against new strategic business objectives. Read the full case study here.
- A Fortune 50 organization with a captive bank and financial services arm approached Bryghtpath to assist in their FFIEC & State Regulator audit, specifically in the areas of Business Continuity & Disaster Recovery. Bryghtpath oversaw the collection of required artifacts and helped develop program elements that were previously missing prior to the audit. The organization cleared the audit without any significant findings in this area.
- A major global financial services firm, based in New York City, approached Bryghtpath for assistance in sourcing and implementing a business continuity tool to further mature their business continuity & disaster recovery program. Bryghtpath worked with the firm to determine the best applicable tool for their needs and led the implementation, including many customized forms and reporting, for the organization.
- Bryghtpath worked with a leading healthcare technology provider to devise their business continuity, disaster recovery, and crisis management program. As a key partner in their program, Bryghtpath conducts all business continuity & disaster recovery lifecycle activities, business continuity & crisis management exercises, and an ongoing communications & awareness campaign on an annual basis.
- Bryghtpath worked with one of the world’s largest travel service providers to develop their enterprise business continuity, disaster recovery, and crisis management program following their spin-off from their parent organization. Bryghtpath developed the strategy and programmatic elements for implementation along with the business case for resources including technology, human capital, and compliance across the organization.
- An international biopharmaceuticals provider approached Bryghtpath with assistance in rapidly maturing their business continuity & disaster recovery program. Bryghtpath developed a standardized approach for business continuity & disaster recovery for the provider rooted in the ISO 22301 Standard for Organizational Resilience. Bryghtpath implemented multiple programmatic elements at an enterprise level for the provider, including governance, business continuity & disaster recovery lifecycle, an exercise strategy, and an approach for continuous improvement.
- Improved disaster recovery capabilities through the leadership of an $18M multi-datacenter high-availability strategy that reduced recovery time from four days to less than four minutes with minimal data loss.
- An Asian telecommunications provider approached Bryghtpath to drive its business continuity & disaster recovery program maturity. Bryghtpath worked to develop a new program roadmap, made significant programmatic improvements across the program, and led the first full-year lifecycle in compliance with applicable ISO standards.
Get a copy of our full services & capabilities guide
We can help.
Let the experts at Bryghtpath put their decades of experience to work for your organization
Our team has the experience, tools, and partnerships to help your organization successfully navigate the rough waters ahead – and ensure your organization is prepared.