Centralizing security & resilience strategies in a GSOC
Few single initiatives can add value to your organization’s resilience strategy in the way that launching and maturing a Global Security Operations Center (GSOC) can.
A well-designed & managed Global Security Operations Center (GSOC) shifts your approach from reaction to prevention through centralizing information and consistent SOP-driven processes. A GSOC improves the reach and efficiency of your program as your organization scales while allowing you to showcase how your company protects its employees, assets, and operations.
We’ve helped dozens of organizations design, implement, and mature their GSOC strategies, adding significant value and credibility to their security and resilience organizations.
GSOC Consulting Solutions
Our GSOC consulting solutions can be tailored to deliver results in the following areas:
- Executive consultancy on designing, implementing, or maturing a Global Security Operations Center.
- Strategic reviews of existing Global Security Operations Centers with detailed recommendations and a roadmap for implementation
- Standard Operating Procedures (SOPs) development and guidance
- Process development around monitoring, communications & alerting, and intelligence products/integration
- Coaching for GSOC leaders or others in the fields of business continuity, crisis management, crisis communications, or global security. Learn more about our coaching offerings.
- GSOC and crisis exercises, including drills, tabletop exercises, and simulations.
- Support to GSOCs and their leaders
- Partnerships with service providers, including technology firms, medical/security evacuation firms, software providers, and global security specialists.
- Standards: NFPA 1600, ISO 22301, ISO 22361, ASIS SPC.1, HITRUST, NIST CSF, PCI, NIMS/ICS, and the DHS/FEMA national frameworks (among others)
Recent GSOC Insights
We’ve written extensively about Global Security Operations Centers. See our recent articles below.
Read our GSOC Whitepaper
We’ve written a joint whitepaper with our partners at Corporate Security Advisors on how a Global Security Operations Center adds value to your organization’s security and resilience strategies.
In the whitepaper, we go in-depth on:
- GSOC Value Proposition
- GSOC Financial Model & Organizational Structure
- Planning & Implementation
If you’re looking to better understand how a GSOC works, the value proposition for your organization, ways to think about the financial model & organizational structure, and what planning and implementation would look like – then this whitepaper is for you.
GSOC Case Studies
We have extensive experience designing, evaluating, implementing, and maturing Global Security Operations Centers for public sector, private sector, and non-profit organizations.
Learn more about our industry-specific experience or our crisis management, emergency planning, business continuity, crisis communications, and exercise capabilities by clicking on the applicable links.
- A leading e-commerce company in Korea with a global footprint, grabbing with potential issues ranging from data breaches to logistics disruptions & violent attacks, turned to Bryghtpath to build a comprehensive global security strategy and a Global Security Operations Center (GSOC). Read the full case study here.
- A for-profit university with a global presence, working through a sale to a private equity firm and multiple challenges to its business model, turned to Bryghtpath for interim security leadership to rapidly mature their global security, business continuity, and crisis management program while realigning their team against new strategic business objectives. Read the full case study here.
- One of the world’s iconic brands, struggling to protect its global footprint, turned to Bryghtpath to develop and operationalize a new global intelligence strategy and 24×7 intelligence center to monitor and react in real-time as events threatened their people and assets around the globe. Read the full case study here.
- A Fortune 30 retailer, challenged with protecting the safety, security, and reputation of their global business operations, turned to Bryghtpath to develop and implement a Corporate Command Center to centralize their corporate security, intelligence, media monitoring, and crisis communications teams globally. Read the full case study here.
- A major University with a multi-city presence approached Bryghtpath for assistance in developing a unified Security Operations Center (SOC) and to implement an emergency mass notification system. Bryghtpath worked to develop and implement a new Security Operations Center that combined physical & cybersecurity teams in a shared space that monitored all campuses and systems from a central location. The emergency mass notification system was sourced through a multi-vendor RFP – Bryghtpath worked with the University, its security team, and the vendor to implement the system and ensure that all Clery Act requirements were met.
- Bryghtpath worked with the top hospital in the United States, as recognized by US News & World Report, on a wholesale reinvention of their enterprise global security program. Our work included conducting a broad benchmarking study of other top hospitals and healthcare systems in the United States, devising an internal communications strategy, and assisting in developing their strategy for a new Global Security Operations Center (GSOC) for the enterprise.
Get a copy of our full services & capabilities guide
We can help.
Let the experts at Bryghtpath put their decades of experience to work for your organization
Our team has the experience, tools, and partnerships to help your organization successfully navigate the rough waters ahead – and ensure your organization is prepared.