Get the exact battle-tested templates that the team at Bryghtpath uses for our work with clients to design & implement their custom business continuity plans & programs.
What’s in this package?
- Our Business Impact Analysis (BIA) template is a Microsoft Excel template intended to capture process/capability level information as a part of the Business Impact Analysis (BIA) within your organization’s business continuity program.
- Our Business Continuity Plan (BCP) template is a Microsoft Word document is the business continuity plan for a specific team/function within your organization. It is generally designed to be paired with one or more completed Business Impact Analysis (BIA) spreadsheets that capture detailed information about a critical capability, the impacts of a disruption, and the dependencies tied to each capability.
All files are in Microsoft Word and Excel format and are completely editable so that you can customize them to your specific program needs.
Learn more about our strategy for Business Continuity & Disaster Recovery, reflected in our template package:
- Bryghtpath’s Ultimate Guide to Business Continuity
- What is a Business Impact Analysis (BIA)?
- How to Conduct a Business Impact Analysis
- Podcast: Managing Uncertainty Episode #112 – The Business Impact Analysis (BIA)
Updates & Changes
With our packages, you can access updates and changes for any templates you have purchased for one calendar year. You may extend your access at any time in one-year increments.
You’ll receive a reminder e-mail from us when your access is about to expire.