Manage your risks before they manage you
Disruptions to your business operations can occur at any time, with or without warning. Risks ranging from natural disasters, industrial accents, unforeseen extended power outages, and cyber attacks occur every minute of every day in every industry.
While the threat from a disruption cannot be eliminated, Bryghtpath can help you aggressively evaluate and manage your risks.
Our business continuity capabilities and proven methodologies deliver a deep understanding of your organization’s strategic priorities, vulnerabilities, and risks while helping to develop strong internal capabili- ties that strengthen the resilience of your organization.
We have extensive experience in evaluating, developing, and implementing business continuity programs in small, medium, and large enterprises, including both regulated and nonregulated services.
Our solutions can be tailored to deliver results in the following areas:
- Guidance and mentorship to leadership on business continuity
- Strategic reviews of business continuity and corporate risk programs
- Executive consultancy on implementing or maturing a business continuity program
- Compliance navigation for requirements subject to regulatory factors
- Public-private partnership support for information sharing and best practices with state and federal agencies (DHS, FEMA, FBI, and others)
- Coaching for new leaders in the field of enterprise risk and business continuity
- Support to corporate risk management and board oversight committees
- Standards: ISO 22301, ISO 22317, NFPA 1600, ASIS, & many others
In any engagement, we aim to develop a tailored approach that best fits your organization’s needs.
Our goals in doing so include:
- Increased awareness of your organization’s risks, vulnerabilities, and dependencies.
- A process to effectively manage any disruption your organization may face – seeking to minimize any impacts as the disruption transpires.
- Compliance, as needed, with current best practices, standards, and benchmarks for business continuity.
- A strong culture of organizational resiliency with well-trained personnel, senior leaders, and processes in place throughout the organization.
How can I learn more?
Contact us and we’d be happy to discuss a tailored approach that will improve your organization’s resiliency.