In this episode of the Managing Uncertainty Podcast, Bryghtpath Principal and Chief Executive Bryan Strawser discusses how to use National Preparedness Month to create leverage and awareness for your business continuity and crisis management programs.
Topics discussed include what National Preparedness Month is, the themes for national preparedness month, and how those themes relate to your organization.
Learn more about Bryghtpath’s awareness collateral to help supercharge your National Preparedness Month awareness campaign.
Related Episodes and Articles
- Article: Four steps you can take today to improve your personal preparedness
- Article: Personal Preparedness: Steps You Can Take Today to Improve the Safety of Your Family When Disaster Strikes
- Article: Building a Resilience Culture in Your Organization
- Episode #69: National Preparedness Month
- Episode #6: Personal Preparedness
- Episode #71: Pet Preparedness