Over the course of my career, I’ve found that creating time and space in which to read and think is a difficult challenge – but one that is essential to solve to ensure one’s personal and professional development as a leader and subject matter expert. Our Professional Reading List is intended to help solve that challenge.
Today, we operate in a complex and uncertain environment that demands we continually improve our minds and expose ourselves to new ideas and critical thoughts in order to overcome the challenges before us.
In our Professional Reading List, we hope to lay out a course of personal study and contemplation that will assist you as you continue to grow within our profession.
What's in the Bryghtpath Professional Reading List?
Our Professional Reading List is broken into several topical sections:
- Active Shooter Planning & Response
- Business Continuity, Disaster Recovery, & Resilience
- Crisis Management
- Cyber / Information Security
- Enterprise Risk Management
- Foreign Affairs & Terrorism
- Workplace Violence & Threat Management
- Consulting / Solo Practitioner
- Miscellaneous / Related Topics
Click to get our FREE Professional Reading List