Over the course of my career, I’ve found that creating time and space in which to read and think is a difficult challenge – but one that is essential to solve to ensure one’s personal and professional development as a leader and subject matter expert. Our Professional Reading List is intended to help solve that challenge.
Today, we operate in a complex and uncertain environment that demands we continually improve our minds and expose ourselves to new ideas and critical thoughts in order to overcome the challenges before us.
In publishing our reading list, we hope to lay out a course of personal study and contemplation that will assist you as you continue to grow within our profession.
Principal & CEO
What's in the Bryghtpath Professional Reading List?
Our Reading List is broken into several topical sections:
- Active Shooter Planning & Response
- Business Continuity, Disaster Recovery, & Resilience
- Crisis Management
- Cyber / Information Security
- Enterprise Risk Management
- Foreign Affairs & Terrorism
- Workplace Violence & Threat Management
- Consulting / Solo Practitioner
- Miscellaneous / Related Topics
Click to get our FREE Professional Reading List
Other Interesting Professional Reading Lists
We found several other relevant reading lists that you may find value in: