Managing your reputation in a crisis
A reputational crisis can often come seemingly from nowhere. Suddenly, your corporation or agency is faced with the challenge of the 24×7 news cycle, an onslaught from social media, and the potential of lasting harm to your reputation.
Bryghtpath has designed and implemented rapid response processes used by firms in the Global Fortune 100 while bringing expert advisors and spokespersons to the aid of companies facing an immediate crisis.
When your organization is facing a crisis situation, or working to improve your crisis communications processes, our capabilities help deliver rapid response crisis communication services while working to build long-term strategies that improve your organization’s resilience to an externally facing crisis situation.
Training and workshops are also available to help better prepare your internal communications teams, investor relations department, and senior management to face the press and a questioning public.
Our solutions can be tailored to deliver results in the following areas:
- Communications advisors during an immediate crisis situation, as a member or leader of your crisis management or communications teams
- On-call support and leadership as needed in a reputational crisis situation
- Strategic reviews of crisis communications programs
- Executive consultancy on implementing or maturing a crisis communications program
- Support to communications leaders, senior executives, special committees, and Boards of Directors
- Exercises for crisis leaders at all levels, including C-Suite and Boards of Directors
- Partnerships with communications service providers
- Training on topics including crisis communications, interview preparation, and media interactions
How can I learn more?
Contact us and we’d be happy to discuss a tailored approach that will improve your organization’s crisis communications strategy or assist with your current situation.