National Preparedness Month (recognized in September each year) is a great opportunity for organizations to leverage a national campaign in the United States for awareness around your business continuity, crisis management, and security program. Companies can piggyback on the national messaging to emphasize personal & family preparedness with employees, leveraging the national tools published by the Federal Emergency Management Agency (FEMA) – Ready Campaign.
Our team of battle-tested experts at Bryghtpath have put together a package of 8 awareness articles that you can use for your program with minimal work on your end. All you need to do is “fill in the blanks” and ensure the terminology and links align with your organization’s needs, and you’re good to go!
Get started today with a package of awareness articles & graphics – or pick a custom package, and our team of writers will work with you to whip things into shape over the coming week for your new awareness campaign!
What’s in this package?
This package includes a complete campaign of 8 articles that can be used at your company for your National Preparedness Month campaign. The articles are provided in Microsoft Word format with sections highlighted that should be filled in with your company and specific program information.
Optional add-ons for graphics and customization are detailed below.
The articles are ordered chronologically and should be used starting September 1st through the end of September to move through National Preparedness Month.
- September 1st: Kickoff Article
- Week 1 – Making a Personal and Family Preparedness Plan
- Week 2 – Building an Emergency Preparedness Kit
- Week 3 – How to stay informed in an Emergency
- Week 4 – Learn and Practice Lifesaving Skills
- September 30th: Wrap up Article
- Note: There are two versions of the wrap-up article
- One version if you decided to have a preparedness kit contest
- One version if you decided against having a preparedness kit contest
We’ve included one optional article you can use during National Preparedness Month if you choose to have a “Build a Kit” contest.
We also include a straightforward Overview & How-To Guide covering how to fill in the necessary content in the articles and deploy them rapidly with your organization.
National Preparedness Month Awareness Articles – Package Options
- Basic Package:
- Our basic package contains the National Preparedness articles described above in Microsoft Word files and our Overview & How-To Guide.
- Basic + Graphics Package:
- This package contains all of the articles in our basic package and four graphics (1920×1080 pixels) in Adobe PDF & JPG format.
- The graphics both complement our article themes and provide opportunities to extend your awareness campaign with additional themes.
- The graphics can easily be edited using PDF files with Adobe Photoshop, Illustrator, or a compatible graphics application.
- The graphics include:
- National Preparedness Month Overview (See example in product gallery above)
- Be Prepared – Resilience begins with personal & family preparedness
- Have a Plan – Make a Kit – Be Informed (See example in product gallery above)
- Learn & Practice Lifesaving Skills
- Custom Package:
- This package contains all articles & graphics from our Basic + Graphics package along with customization work by our communications and/or graphic design experts.
- You’re eligible for up to 5 hours of virtual customization by our team.
- You should hear from us within one business day of your purchase to set up the initial consultation call.
- Generally, your custom material will be ready within two weeks.
- When completed, your custom plan will be delivered in an editable format so that you can continue to make changes, improvements, and updates as your needs change over time.
Updates & Changes
With all of our packages, you’ll have access to updates and changes for any plan you have purchased for one calendar year. You may extend your access at any time in one-year increments. You’ll receive a reminder e-mail from us when your access is about to expire.