Many business continuity, crisis management, and security leaders yearn for stronger awareness within their organizations around their programs and basic steps that teams and employees can take to build a more resilient organization. We view awareness as a critical component of building an effective resilience culture in your organization. Whether it’s due to competing priorities, other program focuses, or just not having enough time – we’ve seen that many leaders struggle to get an awareness program off the ground.
With this subscription, our team of battle-tested experts at Bryghtpath will provide you with one awareness article each month, delivered via email on the first Monday of each month, that you can put to use in your program with minimal work on your end.
You can also optionally choose to add on a new monthly graphic tied to the article theme that can be used to promote and augment your awareness campaign.
All you need to do is “fill in the blanks” and ensure the terminology and links align with your organization’s needs, and you’re good to go!
Your initial subscription comes with a package of three articles you can get started with right away – you’ll then receive a new article and optional graphic each month on the first Monday.
What’s in this package?
This package includes a initial campaign of 3 awareness articles that can be used for your crisis management, business continuity, and/or security program at your organization. You can download this package right away.
The articles are provided in Microsoft Word format with sections highlighted that should be filled in with your company and specific program information.
Our awareness articles are written by the battle-tested team here at Bryghtpath.
Example article themes may include:
Awareness articles tied to specific months: These articles are tied to specific months as they relate to specific seasonal events, such as hurricane season, tornado season, and back to school.
- February: Tornado Preparedness at Home (see example above in product gallery)
- April: Flood Preparedness
- May: Hurricane Season Preparedness
- August: Back to School Preparedness
Awareness articles suitable for use at any time: These articles can be published at any time based on your specific business needs. They are not tied to any specific month or seasonal events.
- 5 Tips – Safe & Secure Workplace
- Building Evacuations
- Carbon Monoxide Detectors & Smoke Alarms
- Cybersecurity Basics
- Emergency Mobile Apps
- Learn & Practice Lifesaving Skills
- Learn CPR
- Medical Emergencies
- Pet Preparedness
- Practice your Family Emergency Plan (see example above in product gallery)
- Reporting Suspicious Behavior
- Utility Emergencies
- Working Safely at Home
We also include a straightforward Overview & How-To Guide covering how to fill in the necessary content in the articles and deploy them rapidly with your organization.
Monthly Awareness Articles – Package Options
- Basic Package:
- Our basic package contains a starter package of three articles in Microsoft Word format and our Overview & How-To Guide.
- Each month on the first Monday, you’ll receive a new article via email that you can put to use in your monthly awareness campaign.
- Basic + Graphics Package:
- Our basic package contains a starter package of three articles and graphics in Microsoft Word format and our Overview & How-To Guide.
- Each month on the first Monday, you’ll receive a new article and accompanying graphic via email that you can put to use in your monthly awareness campaign.
- The graphics both complement our article themes and provide opportunities to extend your awareness campaign with additional themes.
- The graphics can easily be edited using PDF files with Adobe Photoshop, Illustrator, or a compatible graphics application.
- Full Package without a Subscription
- We offer a full package of awareness articles and graphics for purchase as well if you’re prefer not to have monthly articles sent to you.