Many business continuity, crisis management, and security leaders yearn for stronger awareness within their organizations around their programs and basic steps that teams and employees can take to build a more resilient organization. We view awareness as a critical component of building an effective resilience culture in your organization. Whether it’s due to competing priorities, other program focuses, or just not having enough time – we’ve seen that many leaders struggle to get an awareness program off the ground.
Our team of battle-tested experts at Bryghtpath have put together a package of 17 awareness articles that you can use for your program with minimal work on your end. All you need to do is “fill in the blanks” and ensure the terminology and links align with your organization’s needs, and you’re good to go!
Get started today with a package of awareness articles & graphics – or pick a custom package, and our team of writers will work with you to whip things into shape over the coming week for your new awareness campaign!
This product is also available as a monthly subscription, where we’ll send you a new awareness article + graphics each month for a low monthly rate.
What’s in this package?
This package includes a complete campaign of 17 awareness articles that can be used for your crisis management, business continuity, and/or security program at your organization. The articles are provided in Microsoft Word format with sections highlighted that should be filled in with your company and specific program information. Optional add-ons for graphics and customization are detailed below.
Our awareness articles are written by the battle-tested team here at Bryghtpath.
4 awareness articles tied to specific months: These articles are tied to specific months as they relate to specific seasonal events, such as hurricane season, tornado season, and back to school.
- February: Tornado Preparedness at Home (see example above in product gallery)
- April: Flood Preparedness
- May: Hurricane Season Preparedness
- August: Back to School Preparedness
13 awareness articles suitable for use at any time: These articles can be published at any time based on your specific business needs. They are not tied to any specific month or seasonal events.
- 5 Tips – Safe & Secure Workplace
- Building Evacuations
- Carbon Monoxide Detectors & Smoke Alarms
- Cybersecurity Basics
- Emergency Mobile Apps
- Learn & Practice Lifesaving Skills
- Learn CPR
- Medical Emergencies
- Pet Preparedness
- Practice your Family Emergency Plan (see example above in product gallery)
- Reporting Suspicious Behavior
- Utility Emergencies
- Working Safely at Home
We also include a straightforward Overview & How-To Guide covering how to fill in the necessary content in the articles and deploy them rapidly with your organization.
Monthly Awareness Articles – Package Options
- Basic Package:
- Our basic package contains the 17 articles described above in Microsoft Word files and our Overview & How-To Guide.
- Basic + Graphics Package:
- This package contains all of the articles in our basic package and 7 graphics (1920×1080 pixels) in Adobe PDF & JPG format.
- The graphics both complement our article themes and provide opportunities to extend your awareness campaign with additional themes.
- The graphics can easily be edited using PDF files with Adobe Photoshop, Illustrator, or a compatible graphics application.
- The graphics include:
- Tailgating/Physical Security at secure entrances & doors (see example above in product gallery)
- Hurricane Season Kickoff (see example above in product gallery)
- Learn & Practice Lifesaving Skills
- Make your home a haven for online safety
- Phishing awareness
- Get involved in your local community
- Stay informed with trusted information
- Custom Package:
- This package contains all articles & graphics from our Basic + Graphics package along with customization work by our communications and/or graphic design experts.
- You’re eligible for up to 5 hours of virtual customization by our team.
- You should hear from us within one business day of your purchase to set up the initial consultation call.
- Generally, your custom material will be ready within two weeks.
- When completed, your custom plan will be delivered in an editable format so that you can continue to make changes, improvements, and updates as your needs change over time.
Updates & Changes
With all of our packages, you’ll have access to updates and changes for any plan you have purchased for one calendar year. You may extend your access at any time in one-year increments. You’ll receive a reminder e-mail from us when your access is about to expire.