Hurricane Dorian is currently making its way towards the southeastern United States at a slow one mile per hour as a category 4 hurricane. At the time of this writing, the storm is just over 100 miles from West Palm Beach, Florida. Dorian is expected to scrape the east coast of the United States as a significant hurricane – though the storm track may yet vary over the next few days.
In this episode of the Managing Uncertainty Podcast, Bryghtpath Principal & CEO Bryan Strawser provides perspective on his experience with previous hurricanes, the steps that resilient organizations take in order to best recover from a major hurricane, and actions that businesses and individuals should be taking in the coming days.
Learn more about Bryghtpath’s Hurricane Crisis Management Services and how we can help your organization weather the coming storm.
Related Articles & Episodes
- Managing Uncertainty Episode #6: Personal Preparedness
- Managing Uncertainty Episode #7: After the Storm
- Managing Uncertainty Episode #15: Here comes Irma
- Managing Uncertainty Episode #17: Lessons Learned from the 2017 Hurricane Season
- Managing Uncertainty Episode #23: Crisis Management is not a Pickup Game
- Managing Uncertainty Episode #50: Conducting an Effective After-Action Process
- Blog Post: Looking back at the 2017 Hurricane Season
- Free Training: Crisis Management 101 Intro Course
The transcript for this episode will be made available later today.