In our experience, business teams that practice crisis, disruption, and business continuity scenarios respond faster and recover faster than teams that do not.
Managing crisis & continuity exercises for hundreds of business units worldwide is a tall order. That’s why we’ve developed a set of crisis & continuity exercises that can be executed by a business leader in an hour or less – and don’t require expert facilitation from a crisis management or business continuity team.
Our Exercise in a Box scenarios and materials were written by the battle-tested experts in crisis management, business continuity, and crisis communications at Bryghtpath.
What’s in Exercise in a Box?
We’ve carefully crafted Exercise in a Box to make this process as simple as possible for your business leaders to conduct an effective business-centric tabletop exercise in less than an hour.
Here’s what you’ll find in Exercise in a Box.
- Overview & Leader’s Guide
- Scenario Guides (15)
- Support Templates
- After-Action Report Template
- Corrective Action Tracking Spreadsheet
- Tabletop Exercise Hotwash Form
- Tabletop Exercise Powerpoint Template
Tabletop Exercise Scenarios
- Active Assailant / Active Shooter
- Building Collapse
- Chemical Spill – Shelter in Place
- Hostage Situation
- Network Outage
- Pandemic Influenza
- Severe Winter Weather
- Utility Failure
All documents come in Microsoft Word/Excel format and can be completely customized by your team to best fit the needs of your organization.
Exercise in a Box Subscription
We also sell Exercise in a Box on a monthly subscription basis. We get you started with a package of three tabletop scenarios and then send you a new tabletop scenario on the first Monday of each month.
Updates & Changes
You’ll have access to updates and changes for any plan that you have purchased for one calendar year. You may extend your access at any time in one year increments. You’ll receive a reminder e-mail from us when your access is about to expire.
Visit our Exercise in a Box page here on our website for a full breakdown of the Exercise in a Box contents and obtain a free sample scenario in PDF format.
We’re not very restrictive with Exercise in a Box – how you choose to use it after purchase or subscription is really up to you and the needs of your organization, but here are some general guidelines:
- You may change, adapt, or modify the material in any way you see fit for your internal use.
- You may remove our logo, references to Bryghtpath or Exercise in a Box, or other changes as you see fit for your internal use.
- You may reproduce the material inside your organization in any way needed to carry out your tabletop exercises and related strategies.
- However, you may not repackage the content for sale as a product or give it away to another organization or individual who has not purchased the product from Bryghtpath.
Generally, just don’t sell or giveaway the content after you have purchased or subscribed to Exercise in a Box, and you’re good to go.