Not sure how to advance your business continuity, crisis management, or crisis communications program?
You feel like you’re spinning around and around on a hamster wheel. You and your team, if you have one, are working harder than ever before but the program seems to not be advancing.
Year over year, you’re facing the same problems over and over again.
You know you need to make changes but you’re paralyzed by uncertainty on what to do next.
You’ve tried to educate yourself about how to move your program out of this rut. You’ve read all the books, listened to all the podcasts, caught up with all of the journals. You’ve watched webinars and probably have read a small mountain of material – but you’ve not been able to figure out how to apply any of this to your program.
Imagine knowing exactly what to do next
Instead of those frustrations, picture this instead: Imagine that you’re off that hamster wheel.
You’re working smarter, not harder.
Imagine seeing those old familiar problems disappearing in the rear-view mirror.
Imagine having the confidence to act decisively on advancing your program forward.
I want to help you achieve what you’re imagining as you read these words.
Speak with a Seasoned Business Continuity, Crisis Management, & Crisis Communications Coach
Get unstuck right away.
Often all that it takes to get unstuck is to talk with the right person at the right time. Put the analysis paralysis behind you and learn exactly what to do next.
Book a live 1-on-1 coaching call with me now.
- I’ve more than twenty-five years of experience leading business continuity, crisis management, and crisis communications programs. I’ve done it for large Fortune 30 organizations as an executive and have helped dozens of organizations as a consultant.
- I’ve delivered thousands of hours of coaching to leaders just like you and shared my experiences in routing around the challenges you’re facing – and helped them get unstuck.
- My approach to Crisis Management, Business Continuity, and Crisis Communications is well known. For example, you can read about our approach to Crisis Management in our Ultimate Guide to Crisis Management and our approach to Business Continuity in our Ultimate Guide to Business Continuity.
- You can learn more about my background, education, and professional experience on our website.
Here's how it works
You book a 60-minute coaching call with me. It will take place over Zoom. You share your biggest challenges with me and then I give you specific instructions about what you should do next.
Typical areas of discussion include:
- How to gain executive support for your program
- How to gain commitment versus compliance from your stakeholders and business partners across the organization
- How to obtain additional resources, capital, and investment in your program to better support your company
- How to further mature your program and ensure its aligned for success in your organization
- How to lead upwardly as a subject matter expert to business executives that may not understand the value of your program
I’ll give you no-bullshit advice that you can then put into action immediately.
It won’t be a generic conversation about “maybe you should consider doing X, or think about doing Y”; it’ll be practical “do this first, then do this next” instruction gained from thousands of hours of coaching leaders just like you.
We’ll record the call using our transcription and notetaking service and you’ll receive a link to access and export the recording and transcript after the call.
Want to learn more?
Read our article 5 Ways Coaching can help your Business Continuity and Crisis Management Program for more insights on how coaching can help you improve your program, get unstuck, and move forward in your business continuity & crisis management career.
Book your 60-minute 1-on-1 call now for $500
Once you have submitted payment, you’ll receive a link to schedule a 60-minute appointment in my calendar. Generally, we can make this happen within a day or two of your booking.
100% Money-Back Guarantee
I’m completely confident that I can provide at least one solid piece of high-value advice in our coaching call.
If at the end of our call you feel you have not gotten your money’s worth, just let me know before the call ends and I’ll immediately refund your payment in full.