Organizations of all sizes are confronted today by the continuity and reputational challenges inherent in the challenges we face with the ransomware threat. Some of these challenges include coordinating across multiple silos, effective high-availability and disaster recovery strategies, lack of investment in business continuity, the lack of crisis communications capabilities, and an ad-hoc crisis management process.
In this presentation, Bryghtpath Principal & Chief Executive Bryan Strawser shares the keys to successful ransomware preparedness and response, including how to cut across silos, enhance your organization’s resilience, leverage exercises to identify gaps in your planning and preparedness process, and how to lead your organization through the crisis.
Key Learning Points
- Keys to effective crisis management & business continuity planning
- How to cut across silos and take a more holistic view of resilience
- How to leverage exercises to identify gaps in your process
- Case studies of effective planning, response, and exercises
Watch the Presentation via YouTube
Learn more about Bryghtpath's Ransomware Crisis Capabilities
Bryghtpath has designed and implemented the crisis management, business continuity, disaster recovery, & information security processes used today by organizations to prepare for, respond to, and recover from ransomware attacks.
Read more about our capabilities & results:
- A major healthcare technology company, seeking to enhance its capability to respond to a cybersecurity incident, turned to Bryghtpath to develop and streamline its data breach incident response process within a dedicated plan aligned to its enterprise crisis management process. Read the full case study.
- A major U.S. healthcare organization, seeking to practice their recently updated cybersecurity incident response plan, turned to Bryghtpath to conduct a multi-day complex crisis simulation exercise centered on a realistic ransomware incident. Read the full case study.
We can help.
Let the experts at Bryghtpath put their decades of experience to work for your organization
Our team has the experience, tools, and partnerships to help your organization successfully navigate the rough waters ahead – and ensure your organization is prepared.