Preparing for the worst
Events such as a workplace violence incident, a fire, or a disruptive protest in your headquarters lobby can lead to serious consequences for your team and damage to your reputation if not properly handled.
While incidents such as these can never be eliminated, Bryghtpath’s crisis planning & exercise consulting can help you to develop plans, training, and exercises to ensure that your team is well-prepared.
Bryghtpath has developed active shooter plans and training for the Fortune 100, conducting crisis planning and crisis training, detailed life safety processes for major manufacturers, and numerous protocols for international incidents for companies globally. We’ve designed and facilitated exercises for a wide variety of scenarios with detailed after-action reviews to help our clients improve.
Our unique approach to crisis exercises involving creating realistic scenarios that impose the appropriate amount of pressure on a crisis team in order to simulate a real-life situation.
Our team has been trained by the US Department of Homeland Security (DHS) and the Federal Emergency Management Agency’s Emergency Management Institute (FEMA EMI) in the Homeland Security Exercise & Evaluation Program (HSEEP-1) requirements for exercise programs.
- Strategic reviews of current emergency plans and procedures
- Emergency planning for active shooter incidents, life safety situations, and other situations
- Crisis training and crisis planning for all potential hazards your organization may face
- Assistance evaluating threats of workplace violence, violent protests, or other disruptions
- Development and facilitation of crisis exercises to practice emergency plans and procedures
- After-action reporting following an incident or exercise to capture lessons learned and develop recommendations for improvement
- Support to leaders, senior executives, and Boards of Directors following an incident
- Partnerships with service providers, such as employee assistance programs, workplace violence experts, and security specialists
- Standards: NIMS/ICS, HSEEP-1, and the DHS/FEMA national frameworks
How can I learn more?
Contact us and we’d be happy to discuss a tailored approach that will improve your organization’s resiliency.