In this episode of the Managing Uncertainty Podcast, Bryghtpath Principal & Chief Executive Bryan Strawser talks about things he wishes he knew 10 years ago as a Crisis & Continuity Professional.
Topics discussed include marketing your business continuity program, the connections between your program and your organization’s overall business objectives & strategies, leading and influencing upwardly, the importance of crisis leadership, and making yourself important.
Related Episodes & Articles
- Article: Building a Resilience Culture in your Organization
- Article: How to create an effective business continuity awareness campaign in your organization
- Article: What’s the Value of Business Continuity: Beyond ROI
- The Ultimate Guide to Business Continuity
- The Ultimate Guide to Crisis Management
- Episode #142: 5 Moments that have shaped my career