Welcome to BryghtCast Weekly, a podcast series covering recent and upcoming events and their potential impact on the continuity and reputation of businesses.
Each week, our experts speak to dynamic events occurring around the world and what they mean for the business community. We aim to tell you what has happened – and what you should be doing about it to ensure your organization is prepared.
Like the podcast? Help us!
If you enjoy the BryghtCast Weekly podcast, please support us by doing the following:
- Subscribe using one of the links above
- Leave us a 5-star review on iTunes
- Share the podcast with your friends
After you’ve published your review, send us an e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org. We’ll send over an exclusive free gift to thank you for your great review!
BryghtCast Weekly Episodes
- Episode #1: The week of October 21st, 2019: Hong Kong & the NBA, Syria withdrawal, International elections, Chili protests, and vacancies in DHS leadership
- Episode #2: The week of October 28th, 2019: US Special Operations kills ISIS leader in Syria, Brexit, California Wildfires
- Episode #3: The week of November 11th, 2019: Hong Kong Protests, UK General Election, Brexit, & Bolivia
- Episode #4: The week of January 13th, 2020: China’s challenges, the Volcano near Manila, and BlackRock’s Climate Change Strategy
- Episode #5: The week of January 20th, 2020: China’s coronavirus outbreak, Davos & the World Economic Forum, & the US Department of Homeland Security’s Iran Bulletin